Strawberry Mango Salsa
A fun, fresh, and colorful addition to any warm weather spread.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ripe mango, diced ataulfo (honey) mango recommended
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, diced
- 2 kiwi, diced yellow or green
- 2 tablespoon diced jalapenos or red onion optional
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch each, salt and pepper
Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasonings per preference.
Dice fruit and add to a mixing bowl. Pour vinaigrette over top and gently toss to mix.
Enjoy immediately or store for up to 2 days.