Edible Cashew Cookie "Dough"
Edible Cashew Cookie "Dough" has that classic dough flavor minus the eggs and messy cleanup! It'll be love at first bite!
Servings: 8 Servings
- ½ cup creamy cashew butter If using unsalted, add ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoon maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoon unsweetened cashew milk or other preferred non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, sprinkles, or other favorite add-ins optional
Combine cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla in a small sauepan. Heat over low, stirring frequently, until fully mixed.
Remove from heat and stir in coconut flour and milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Cover and chill dough for at least 15 minutes prior to folding in add-ins, to prevent melting.
Chill for at least 1 hr for a firmer "dough".
Choco-Peanut Butter Dough
Reduce cashew butter to 6 tbsp. and add 2 tbsp. peanut butter. Reduce coconut flour to 1 tbsp. and add 1½ tbsp. powdered peanut butter.
Double Dark Chocolate Dough
Add 1 tbsp. extra dark cocoa powder and increase sweetener to 1½ tbsp.