No Sugar Added Banana Hemp Muffins
Fluffy, delicious breakfast muffins the whole family will love! No added sugar and 5 grams protein per muffin!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour can sub with all-purpose or GF
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup shelled hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- ⅓ cup avocado oil or other preferred oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg lightly whisked
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour through ground ginger) and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine bananas, vanilla, oil, and egg.
Add wet mixture to dry and stir until just combined, careful not to over mix.
Scoop mixture into 12 greased or lined cupcake tins and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly golden and done.