Our No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream requires just F-O-U-R ingredients and is freezer ready in 5!Jump to Recipe
This past weekend, we were treated to some be-a-U-tiful springtime temps in the Sierras and got to enjoy some quality time outdoors with the fam. After our fun in the sun, we came inside and whipped together this SIMPLE No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream to enjoy with our bounty of Coscto berries. Oh BOY. It did not disappoint. Rich, creamy, perfectly sweet ice cream with bright, fresh berries were just what the weekend called for. Better yet? It requires just FOUR ingredients to make. Four!
You can dress this recipe up with your favorite mix-ins, but we admit, we are kind of partial to keeping things simple. After all, "There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?" (where are our Office friends at)? We've been enjoying this perfect pairing all week long and are on our last few scoops - just in time to make a fresh batch for this weekend!
If you are a chocolate lover, be sure to check out our No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream which is equally as easy and delicious and reminds Stephen of a Wendy's Frosty. Bold statement, we know.
No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk *see notes below
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mix-ins of choice (fruit, brownies, cookie crumbles) optional
- Add condensed milk, vanilla, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, whip cream until firm peaks form, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add half of the whipped cream to the bowl with condensed milk and gently stir to combine.
- Finally, pour the bowl mixture into the remaining whipped cream and fold to combine. At this time, also fold in any preferred mix-ins, if using.
- Pour mixture into a glass or metal loaf pan and chill for 3 hours, or until set.